Sunday, January 10, 2010

The American Cirque Series

I have started a major project for 2010 - The American Cirque Series.
In this series I am focusing on acrobats as metaphoric figures for America. Here is a little video sketchbook that introduces the series. Paintings will start to post soon. The sketches are done in a Moleskine sketchbook. I belong to a thriving artists community call http://www.skineart.com/ and you will find 1000s of artists from around the world sketching in the same kind of book. The mini movie below features pages from my Moleskine that is dedicated to this series.

1 comment:

  1. And now for something completely different...unique and timely. I am so glad you're painting again. (Maybe you never stopped???)
    Peg

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to comment.